Press & Media
Understand the Avoori Logo and Brand Guidelines
Using the Avoori Logo
Before using the Avoori logo, please make sure to follow these rules:
- Please comply with our brand guidelines.
- Make sure the logo proportions remain the same as the provided samples.
- Clear with enough margins and paddings enough space around the logo so it looks clear and clean.
- Do not alter the colors of the logo in any way. Please keep everything black and white as the provided original.
In case you still have questions on how you can use our logo, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Avoori Brand Guidelines
Avoori supports and encourages products and services that implement Avoori in their workflow and services. In case you choose to use the Avoori brand name, we ask you to follow the guidelines below to ensure consistent use of our brand name.
In case you don’t agree to the guidelines, please don’t use the Avoori name in any of your publications.
- When you are using the Avoori brand name in your publications, please make sure it complies with our Terms of Service.
- Use the Avoori name and logo to refer to any of the Avoori services or marketing materials.
- Present anything in any trademarks or domains that may seem similar or confusing to Avoori.
- Change the logos and any marketing material as presented or given at Avoori.
- Describe or imply of any partnership, endorsement or cooperation by Avoori.
- Do not display the Avoori logo on any merchandise or products.
- Feature Avoori on any materials that may be associated with sexual content, unlawful activity.
- Violate the use of the Avoori logo or marketing materials in a way that violates our Terms of Service.
We hold the right to change these brand guidelines as per our requirements. Its your responsibility to follow any modified terms and make sure to visit these brand guidelines regularly to ensure youre following them properly.