If you have multiple websites under your account, then how to manage them is a question you ask yourself often. Managing multiple websites under your account is as simple as it can be. Each one is independent of the other from usage to billing which makes it easy to switch between websites.
This guide will help you understand how to manage multiple websites, start a new website when you already have one, and how to set up billings.
Note: Managing multiple websites is not the same managing multiple domains.
Note: If you have a lot of websites and want a multi-site plan for them, then you might want to consider our digital agencies’ packages.
What to know about billings for multiple sites
Each website on your account is paid for separately and is managed in its own separate way. So, here’s what to know about billings and subscriptions for multiple websites:
- You can pay for each billing pay with a different credit card or with the same one.
- You can choose a different billing and subscription for each website.
- Each website can have its own discount code if you keep checking your emails.
- Each website is paid for in its own separate way.
- Each website has its own 14-day trial and can have even an extended trial.
How to get access to another site
On your user dashboard, you not only have access to your websites but also to other people’s websites in which you are a contributor.
So, if you want to have access to another website that is not your own, ask the owner to invite you as a contributor, accept the invitation, and log in.
Add a new site to your account
There are no limits to how many websites you can add to your Avoori account, so, if you already have one and want to create a second, a third, or a fourth, here are to steps to follow:
- Log into your Avoori account, and in your home dashboard, look on top, in the right corner.
- There will be a “create a website” button.
- Click on it, follow the steps, and choose a template.
- Your new trial has started and your website can be edited as you wish.
The new website will be added to your admin dashboard on the list of websites and you can click on it whenever you want to, to edit it.
Transfer multiple sites to the same account
If you have different Avoori websites and you no longer want to access them through separate accounts, then you can transfer ownership or simply add yourself from other accounts as a contributor so you can access them all in one place.
Here’s what you can do to access your websites using the same account:
- Find out which websites you want to be visible to you on your account.
- Invite yourself as a contributor on the said account or open a ticket to transfer ownership.
- Accept the invitation as a contributor or as an owner and log in.
- Update your billing plans.
And you’re done.
How to switch between sites
You can switch from a website to another by following these steps:
- Log into your account by entering your email and password.
- You’ll be redirected to your account dashboard which has all of your websites.
- Each website has a preview image, a title, and a status to show if it’s active or not.
- Click on the website you want by clicking on the preview image.
- You’ll be redirected to the website.