On Avoori, you’ve got two options when it comes to purchasing a premium plan, either the monthly or annual subscription, in this guide, we’ll talk about purchasing the monthly premium plan.
To purchase a monthly Premium Plan:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the website you want to activate on the bottom left
- Choose the pricing plan that suits your needs (Personal/Business/Online Store)
- On the left, you’ll find the billing plan
- Choose monthly and continue with the checkout
- Proceed with the subscription purchase.
Monthly subscriptions are on average, more expensive than the annual subscriptions which is why we recommend buying a yearly premium plan on Avoori.
Note: Some banks might want to verify your identity before proceeding with the purchase. If you encounter this problem, then please read our guide or contact your bank directly to resolve this issue.
Important Information Regarding Premium Plans
- The personal plan doesn’t include the premium features the Business & Online store plans have.
- You can buy one subscription at a time for different websites. If you want to buy multiple ones at once then consider our agency packages.
- Our website’s plans do not include domains subscription.
- Your trial website can be indexed on search engines if you connect it to your domain name since day one. You can also activate your trial website on day one without having to wait for the trial to end.
- Every premium plan on Avoori is set to auto-renewal.