Before we learn how to create a drip campaign with welcome emails, let us first understand what a drip campaign and a welcome email are:
Welcome Emails: An autoresponder email that is triggered when someone subscribes to a list or when a new Avoori website user is added for a specific role to your website site is called a welcome email.
Drip Campaign: A marketing strategy that allows you to create and send an automatic series of content in your own scheduled time is known as a drip campaign. In this campaign, the contents are pre-written and there is no need to write and send each of them manually.
Drip campaigns usually have their end goals and are used as follow-up method to engage subscribers. For instance: a drip campaign could be rewarding your best customers with freebies or educating your subscribers with a training course.
Now we’re ready to learn how to set up a drip campaign with welcome emails! Here you go and follow the below steps:
- Go to your Avoori website dashboard > Newsletters > Emails.
- Click on Add New
- Select the type of email you want to create: Welcome Email.
You will see the following:
- Click on Set Up in order to schedule time for your email. For sending a welcome email, schedule to send it immediately after someone signs up to your list. (You can use the same Welcome Email template for creating your second email.)
- For creating your next email, select your desired template and make changes using the Newsletter Design Editor.
- Check your settings and click Activate button at the Final Step page.
- Now schedule your second email to be sent after a day(s) as you want.
- Similarly, follow the same steps to create your third email to send on your own scheduled time. For example: 7 days later.
- Create a queue of preset emails and send each of them on a definite time according to your own strategic plan.