We get this question quite often on Avoori, therefore, we decided to help you choose the right pricing plan when you decide to activate your website and want to finally become a certified client of Avoori.
Choosing the right pricing plan depends on a lot of things, but the short answer is that if you have a simple website or a business one, then the ideal plans would be the blog plan and business one. On the other hand, if you want to start selling products whether they’re digital or physical, then the perfect plan would be the online store one as it has more advanced features.
There are some people out there who still don’t want to start a website, so, if you don’t feel like you’re ready to start a website, then you can always buy a domain name using Avoori and get a free parking page, check this guide to understand more. You can preserve the domain name until you feel ready to start a website.
In order to choose the right plan then you can:
- Start a trial in order to experience the features
- Check out the pricing page to understand the features of each pricing plan
- Switch from plan to plan once you activate to understand each one.
- Sometimes we might change the features of each plan based on customer demand. If you’re an Avoori user who has already signed up for an older pricing plan then we’ll continue to support that plan and won’t change its features for you. If you want to upgrade to newer features then you might want to check the new pricing plans we’ve created.
- If you have different websites and want to pay for them all equally then you can either upgrade to a digital agency plan or an enterprise plan which gives you a 30% discount on your websites’ plans.
- For the prices of our plans, then please visit our pricing page.
- For our domain pricing, then each domain name’s price varies.
You can buy a domain name using Avoori in order to make it easy to connect it to your website or you can buy it in order to preserve the URL and have a parking page without having an actual website.
The domain will lead back to your parking page which is a minimalist design with your domain name in the middle of the page and an Avoori logo on the top corner. The parking page is there to tell people that the domain name is taken and is bought using Avoori.
Buying only a domain name is especially ideal for those who don’t have the time to create a website but still don’t want to lose a domain name that they think is perfect for their business. You can buy the domain name and even have an email with G-suite.
Agency and Premium solutions
Avoori offers two different types of plans for its customers and clients. We offer premium plans for customers who only want to create a blog, business website or online store. Or, if you’re an agency, we have a plan for you that helps you get 30% off on all websites you create on Avoori.
Annual or monthly billing
All of our plans have both an annual and monthly billing cycle. Whether you’re an agency or a simple business, you can choose whatever plan, but the annual billing cycle costs lower on a monthly average so it’ll cost you less overall.
Your plan and domain subscription renew annually automatically unless you choose not to.
Our website plans have different features for different needs. That’s why we offer three different pricing plans where each one comes with certain features and certain aspects that other plans might not have. There are certain features that all of them share like having access to the template selection, posting, having access to the page designer, and much more.
The blog plan is the perfect plan for people who want to start a small website. It’s perfect for a blog, for an online portfolio, and for smaller websites who are just starting. It’s perfect for establishing an online presence if that’s what you’re looking for.
The key features that come with this plan are:
- 24/7 Customer support
- A Mobile-optimized website
- SSL Security
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited users & contributors
- Premium template selection
- Premium integrations
If you’re looking for more premium features that’ll help you create a robust website, then the business plan is perfect for you. The business plan is for website owners who want to make a business of their website or want a website of their business.
This means that if you own a store or a business where you sell products, then the business plan can help you set up a website where people can sell memberships and other premium features.
This plan includes everything the personal plan offers, in addition to:
- Enterprise-Grade SEO Tools
- Google Analytics Integration
- Advanced Google Tag Manager Integration
- Promotional Popups and Banners
- Email Marketing with Avoori Newsletters
Online Store Plan
If you want to start an online store or an eCommerce business, then this might be the perfect pricing plan for you. The online store on Avoori comes only in one version suitable for both small and large businesses who want to start selling online.
If you want to grow your business online and sell without any hardships, then the online store plan is the right one for you.
Whether you’re a small or a large business, the online store plan comes with features that support businesses of all sizes with premium and advanced integrations for your business and marketing. You can sell unlimited products and choose e-commerce-focused templates.
This plan includes all the features the business plan has, plus:
- Beautiful E-Commerce Integration
- Transaction Fees of 0%
- Sell Unlimited Products & Services
- Get Unlimited Orders
- Payment Gateways Selection
- Checkout on Your Domain
- Google Analytics Online Store Integration
- Customer Accounts
- Unlimited Coupons & Gift Cards
- Sell Subscriptions
- Advanced Shipping Settings
- Integrated CRM
- Accept Donations
- Advanced API for Developers
With this information, you can proceed to choose the right plan for your business. Each plan serves a different purpose and a different goal.
Tip: You can always move from another plan to another if you think that a plan doesn’t meet all your expectations and needs. You can switch between any of them at any time.