Our Avoori trial lasts for 14 days and will help you explore Avoori as needed to determine if it’s right for you. But, we understand that for some users 14 days isn’t enough to explore a platform and might need more. That is why we offer an extended trial of 14 days where you can continue exploring your website.
How to extend your own trial
After your trial is close to ending, precisely on the 13th day, you’ll receive an email from [email protected] saying that it will expire soon. You can always extend your trial using this email.
- Go to your inbox and search for the email
- Click on the button to extend your trial
- You’ll be redirected to a page that will say “Your trial has been extended successfully”.
- Go back to your website and log in
- You’ll see that your website is as you’ve last left it
- Your extended trial will end in another 14 days and by the end of it, you’ll be asked to activate your website
You can check when your trial is expiring soon either on your user dashboard under your website or by the email we sent you where we remind you of how many days are left on your trial.
You can always contact customer support if you have any questions or want to request more time on trial. You can contact us here where we’ll answer your every question and give you the appropriate time and answers that will help you get started with your website.
To help you out better, you can check these other resources, guides, and even blog posts that will help you with your website journey: