After you purchased your domain with Avoori and your domain was verified, the domain will be connected to a parking page. This page will show that the domain is claimed and that more information is coming soon.
This page will appear after purchasing a domain from Avoori only if there is no website connected to the domain or the connection was canceled or when the domain has expired.
When you are ready, you can easily connect the domain to an existing Avoori website or create a new website, by using the Add New option from the Avoori User Portal.
How to Customize the Domain Parking Page
To customize the domain parking page you will first need to connect a website to your domain. After the domain is connected to your website, you will need to do the following:
- Create a new page on your website.
- Set the page as your website homepage.
- Edit the page using the Page Designer.
- Add the code module to the page.
- Copy the contents of the HTML file inside the free parking page code from our github repository and paste it to the code module you added earlier.
- Edit the HTML and CSS code as required.
As you can see, getting a free parking page is an automated process that makes it really easy for you to get a coming soon page for your future website visitors. Customizing that page requires very little knowledge of HTML & CSS to adjust the colors and the general appearance of the free parking page.
Watch the video below if you would like to see in person how easy it is to get your domain parking page.