Avoori offers you a 14-day free trial so you can try our services and build your website without paying anything.
You will have full access to all the features, even during this the trial period. This way, you can learn how the platform works and create the design you need without any limitations. At the end of the trial period, you will automatically be upgraded to the paid service, and you can continue building your website without any interruptions. You can also cancel the trial at any time.
A unique feature of your Avoori’s free trial website is that even within the trial period, your website will be able to be verified by Google Search Console, a site that helps you manage your site’s presence in the Google search results and allows you to request Google to index your site.
Start the Free Trial
- Begin by clicking on Get Started and creating your Avoori account. Alternatively, you may login if you already created one earlier.
- The screen will change into a registration form where you will be able to fill in your account information.
- After filling the new account form, you will be automatically redirected to the Avoori User Portal, where you will be able to manage all your websites, domains and plugins.
- To add a website to your collection, simply click on the quick actions button on top, and select Get a New Website.
- You will be automatically redirected to the templates collection page where you will be able to select an initial template for your website.
- After selecting Get Started for any of the available templates, you will be redirected to the Plan Selection Page where you will be able to select your website plan.
- After selecting the website plan and completing the checkout process, you will be redirected back to the User Portal. If you browse to the websites screen, you will see that you now have a website available for you to edit and customize to your needs.Avoori is designed to be used by Digital Agencies and Web Development Professionals.
Using a single Avoori Account, you are able to create as many websites as you want, manage and get access them all using a single user account and dashboard.
- To start customizing your website, simply click on the edit site button and you will be redirected to the website admin where you will be able to modify the website to your needs.
Already in the trial, you can add unlimited local site users.
This is especially useful if you are working with a team with members responsible for different roles within the site.
To learn more about the design features and how you can begin customizing your website, take a look at our Getting Started Customizing Your Website guide.