Nothing beats an email marketing service that lets you send beautiful emails that reach your subscribers’ inbox. Avoori Email Marketing service is an easy-of-use and highly-sophisticated backend system. All your emails will be sent via Avoori managed servers so that you don’t have to worry about email delivery.
You get to browse a variety of intuitive email templates suited to the needs of different industries and modern design styles. You can use these at a click of a button, and prepare your email marketing campaign ready to be sent within a few minutes.
Additionally, you can configure the Newsletter settings to personalize and use the service as per your preferences.
Avoori Newsletters Structure
Please browse to your website admin, then go to Newsletters > All Campaigns, available in the left sidebar. We will discuss these Email Marketing options thoroughly in this article.
The most prominent page among all as it contains all your newsletter campaigns.
- You can create four types of Campaigns:
- Welcome Emails
- Latest Post Notifications
- Online Store Emails.
- Glance over your existing newsletters
- Filter newsletter campaigns by current status, such as Draft, Scheduled, Sending, Paused, Sent, and Trashed
- The ability to preview, duplicate, delete or edit each newsletter campaign individually
- Search anything within the existing newsletters.
- Analyze the opened and click-through rates for each newsletter
- Reorganize newsletter campaigns based on the last modification date
- Pause or resume currently active newsletters
- Apply bulk actions
Subscribers are at the core of Email Marketing, and it’s important as they’re the ones who read your emails.
- You can manually add a subscriber from this page
- Import existing subscribers from your Avoori or MailChimp account
- Import existing subscribers via copy/paste action, or from a CSV file
- Export a CSV file with detailed subscriber information
- Filter subscribers based on their current subscription status
- Search feature to look for a specific subscribers
- Shift a subscriber from one list to another
- Remove any subscriber from any available list or all lists
- Resend the confirmation email to subscribers
- Deleting a particular subscriber
- Editing specific subscriber information
The way lists work is that your subscribers are grouped inside these lists.
For example, you may create two lists, one for who is interested in getting your Free Ebook whereas other for people inclined to get your full training. Lists help to segment and target your audience with your newsletters.
- You may create new lists
- Edit the names and descriptions of existing lists
- Check subscriber details for each list, such as number of subscribers with subscribed, unconfirmed and unsubscribed status
- Reorder and organize lists by their creation date
- Create new lists based off of current ones, easy duplication of existing lists.
- Delete a list
Using segments, you can filter out subscribers from existing lists and send them specific campaigns.
- You may want to send emails to segments based on activity. To send emails to people who have opened your newsletter, a different email to those who click a specific link. Maybe a completely different email to those who didn’t even open your newsletter. Such targeted segmentation helps to resonate the message.
- You may even want to send emails based off or Avoori roles, such as Members, Subscribers, Customers, Blog Authors or any other role.
- Send email to customers who purchased products on your online store
- Send emails to customers who purchased products from a specific category
The settings pages allow you to configure the behaviour of newsletters. These include:
- Subscribe in comments – Visitors that comment on a post can subscribe to your list via a checkbox
- Subscribe in registration form – Allow users who register as a website user on your website to subscribe to a newsletter list (in addition to the “Website Users” list)
- Configure the signup confirmation email
- Define custom fields for your subscribers which are then used in the Newsletter Email Opt-in module.
- Setup the notification email