If you’re new to Avoori, then it’s normal to have all sorts of questions and mixed feelings. This guide is here to answer your most common question about Avoori, our services, and how to start your own website.
What is Avoori?
Avoori is an all-in-one platform to build websites. With one simple billing plan, you’ll get access to all kinds of tools to help you create and design your website, no coding or web development experience involved UNLESS you ask for it.
What does an Avoori subscription include?
Avoori is all-in-one CMS powered by WordPress where a subscription can help you host your content, buy a domain, create a website, start a blog, and so much more.
Every Avoori subscription includes:
- 24/7 Customer support – Our support is available every day, every hour, and every minute and are there to answer your questions.
- Website building tools – With our page designer, drag and drop all the tools you need to fill out your website. Texts, images, videos, and much more without any line of code. You can start with any template we offer, and customize it according to your taste to come up with a new one.
- Secured hosting – With our hosting, all of your content is stored and is secured in our own infrastructure. This will help your website load quickly & in security from anywhere, you are in the world.
- On-page SEO – All websites powered by Avoori are fast, reliable, mobile-friendly, and are WordPress-powered as well which boosts your on-page SEO and helps you rank better on Search Engines.
- Responsive Design– The templates on Avoori are by default responsive and mobile-friendly so your website can look good on any device.
- Stock images – Add photos to your website with our partnership with Unsplash. You can get all the images you need without leaving the platform and without having to have images of your own.
Some Avoori subscriptions include as a bonus:
- Search Engine Optimization Tools – Get access to tools that will help you search for keywords and help you implement them correctly on your website. Link your Google Search Console & Google Analytics easily to your website in order to get all the information you need on your website.
- Email Campaigns– Grow your email subscriber’s list by sending out automated emails and by creating a customized newsletter that will help you get closer to your subscribers.
- Advanced e-commerce features: From booking to hotel reservations, Avoori has all sorts of e-commerce features to help you design your own online store.
Tip: For a full list of features, check our pricing plans.
Is Avoori the right platform for me?
Everyone has different needs, different expectations, and different agendas, so, in order to know if Avoori is the right platform for you, you should just try it.
We have a 14-day free trial where you can explore our platform and try it for yourself. You can start creating your website and check if Avoori is the right platform for you during these 14 days. You can even ask for an extended trial if you’re willing to explore the platform better.
In order to make the most of your 14-day trial, we suggest you start some of our short help videos, or that you explore the platform at your own pace using this support section as your guide.
From bloggers to website owners, from restaurant owners to professional merchants, everyone calls Avoori their home & their own personal space. Whatever your needs are, we’ve got you covered with our different plans & different features.
All you have to do is explore.
How much does Avoori cost?
Avoori has different pricing and billing plans that you can discover on our pricing page to check out their details.
In some plans you can register different domains, get access to premium features, and in some plans, you can build memberships and sell online products.
Avoori has more than meets the eyes and all you have to do is start a free trial by creating a new website to discover more about it.
Tip: You can subscribe to our email newsletter to get coupons or discounts that go up to 20% at times.
How do I get started?
To start with Avoori, go to www.avoori.com and create an account. Once you do, you’ll be able to create a website, choose a template, and start your 14-day trial.
We know that starting a website can take quite some time and that everyone has different priorities set. That’s why we don’t delete any website even when they expire after the trial ends. All of your modifications will be saved until you’re ready to activate your website after the trial ends. You can always subscribe to a plan at any time.
If you’re not ready to start a website but have your eyes set on a domain name, then you can start with a domain and a parking page.
Which Avoori template should I use?
The right answer for this doesn’t exist because each person has a different taste. What we do suggest, on the other hand, is checking the templates based on the industry you’re in and choosing from those.
You can always choose different templates from different industries and customize them to your need if you like one that much.
You can also change your template even after you choose it if you don’t think that isn’t the right one for you.
All there is to know about templates when it comes to choosing is that all of them have the same features and can all be styled using the page designer. They’re also mobile-friendly so you won’t struggle to make them so.
We suggest that you take your time when it comes to exploring the template store for a design because it can be time-consuming to choose one, customize it, and then changing it. Check out the colors and fonts and also the layout of the template when choosing it, those will help you make a better choice.
Can I move to Avoori from another platform?
Yes, you most certainly can. If you’ve purchased your own domain or have your website already hosted on another website builder or CMS, then you can move it to Avoori.
- If you only own a domain, then you can transfer your domain to Avoori.
- If you have a website, then you can import your website’s content and export it to Avoori. If You can check our guide how to import your content from the website builder or CMS you’re using and export it to Avoori.
- If you have an online store, then you can import your content using this guide and import it to Avoori. You can always only import your product and rebuild your website using Avoori’s tools and features.
Keep in mind that moving from a website builder to another can affect your search engine ranking as some links may break, we recommend checking our tips and best practices in order to protect your search engine ranking during this transition & moving out.
Can I use Avoori no matter where?
Avoori is a company based in Israel, Haifa to be exact, but our platform is available worldwide. If you’re in a country that restricts using platforms, then you can create an Avoori website using your country’s language to help with the legislation.
Keep in mind that our online store plan’s feature requires connecting to payment gateways and processors that are international like Paypal and Stripe so you might need to set up an account in these or have them available in your country to use it.
When can my website go live?
Your website will be live once you create it and when you sign up for a pricing plan.
Overall, your website automatically goes live once you create it but no one can access it unless they have your domain name or URL.
Is there a free option on Avoori?
No, currently Avoori has only paid pricing plans. There are three pricing plans for blogs, businesses, and online stores and there are pricing plans for agencies as well as enterprises who want to take it a step further.
You can always try out our platform for 14 days up until 28 days for free if you wish to experiment with it before you sign up for a pricing plan.
Can I sell my Avoori website to someone else?
Yes, you can. You can build a website on Avoori and sell it to a client by either giving them access to the website or by importing the content and giving it to them so they can export it to another platform or website builder.
Can someone build my website for me?
If you’re looking for someone to build your website for you, then you can check Avoori’s marketplace for web designers who’ll be more than happy to take a project. All you have to do is visit Avoori marketplace.
Where can I get Avoori coupons?
To get our coupons and discounts on our pricing plans, then please subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll send you updates when it comes to our platform, tips, and even discounts so you can use our platform and save some money.
I’m a student, can I get a discount?
Yes, in Avoori we believe in everyone including students and because we know how expensive a website can look for a student, we offer 50% discounts on personal plans for students. So, please contact your education center in order to receive a 50% discount on personal plans for students.
Have any more questions?
If you still have any specific questions to which we haven’t answered, then you can always content our 24/7 support. We’re happy to take on any questions and inquiries when it comes to our platform.
To get in contact with our customer support, then please check our support page.
Before you go
If you’re ready to try Avoori, then please sign up for a free trial by going to www.avoori.com and creating an account.
Make sure to check these other guides that will help you during your trial :