If you want to display dynamic bar counters that inform your visitors about your stats and keep them engaged by using lazy-loading animation, the Bar Counter module is the perfect solution.
Go to the page designer, and add a new module by clicking on the gray plus sign. Choose the bar counters module from the list. If you prefer to find the module automatically, it’s also possible to type it in the search bar on top.
Define what will appear in your bar counters using the Content tab.
Add New Bar
Every time you add a bar, you can edit its individual settings, including:
- Title: the header that will show above the bar counter. You can leave it blank if you don’t want a title.
- Percent: it will correspond to the percentage of filling of the bar.
- Link: if you want the bar to open a link when clicked, define it here.
- Background: select a background color, image or video for the percentage of the bar that is not filled.
The design options of the individual bar are:
- Bar background color: adjust the background color of the filled part of the bar.
- Text: define the orientation, color, and shadow of the text.
- Title text: adjust the font, alignment, color, spacing, and shadow of the title.
- Percentage text: adjust the font, alignment, color, spacing, and shadow of the percentage text.
- Sizing: select the width of the bar.
- Spacing: adjust the margins and padding.
- Border: define the corners and border style, width, and color.
- Box shadow: you can select a box shadow.
- Filters: adjust the scheme of colors of the bar.
In the advanced options of the individual bar, it’s possible to introduce custom CSS code and to define transitions.
General Content Settings
Define whether you want or not the percentages to be displayed on the bar.
If you want that the module opens a new URL when someone clicks on it, paste that link here and decide if the link will open in the same window or tab.
Add a background color, gradient, image or video to your module.
You can modify the module’s label for easier identification.
Customize the design
With these settings, you can customize your design.
Select a background color for the filled bar.
Control how your text is displayed in terms of alignment, color (dark or light), and text shadow.
Define the font, color, alignment, line height, and other settings for the title.
Customize the font settings for the percentage text.
Adjust the width of the module.
Customize margins and padding sizes.
Define the border’s corner, style, color and width for your module.
Here you can enable box shadow.
Adjust the hue of the module as a whole.
Give an animation style to the module, like fading or sliding when it appears.
Using this tab you are able to insert CSS code, select device visibility, and manage transitions. Check this guide to know more about how to use these settings.
Let’s create a bar counter for the speaking level of four languages: English, Spanish, Italian, and Russian. We will use the following corresponding percentages: 100%, 85%, 60%, 35%.
Background color: #e09900
Percentage Text color: #ffffff
Background Color: #12876f
Percentage Text Color: #ffffff
Background Color: #97edc1
Percentage Text Color: #000000
Background Color: #aa0a88
Percentage Text Color: #ffffff
Title Text Color: #000000
Title Text Size: 18px
This is how it looks!