We will be exploring the General tab of the Avoori Theme Customizer. To go to the Theme Customizer, login to your Avoori website and navigate to Appearance dropdown menu, available at the left sidebar. Here you will find the Customize link, click on the side arrow it to navigate to Theme Customizer page.
The Theme Customizer is a full-page application. The left section shows all the Theme Customization options whereas the right section is a live preview of the website.
Click on the General tab to explore the internal options.
Let’s go through each one of them one by one. Just know that whatever changes you make, you will be able to see a live preview of them on the other side of the screen (You have to be on a page where the changes are relevant to view them live). The changes will not be saved until you push the publish button. The publish button (blue color) is available on top each settings tab, at the top right side of the left sidebar.
- Configure the Default Website Page Settings
- Customize the Constant Page Title with a Background Image
- Customize the Form Settings for the Input and Text Areas on the Website
- Customize the Scroll to Top Icon
- Customize the Search Results Page
- Enable Breadcrumbs in the Page Title Bar
- How to Change the Content Padding in Pixels (px)
- How to Change the Content Width in Percentage (%)
- How to Change the Links Color for the Entire Website
- How to Change the Links Hover Color for the Entire Website
- How to Change the Overall Website Page Width
- How to Change the Page Layout Structure
- How to Change the Sidebar Width in Percentage (%)
- How to Change the Website Background Color
- How to Create a Custom 404 Error Page
- How to Customize the Pagination Settings for a Better User Experience
- How to Display a Static Page or Recent Posts on the Homepage
- How to Enable a Custom Page Title for All Website Pages
- How to Set a Boxed Page Layout for All Website Pages
- How to Set a Custom Site Favicon Image
- How to Set a Separate Page Layout for All Website Pages
- How to Set the Website Background Image