A header is basically the starting space of the website. The header generally holds a logo, menu, call to action button, search bar, and social icons, etc. The headers are generally between the heights of 250 to 400 pixels. It could be more or less, depending solely upon the site structure and design.
Fortunately, you don’t have to know the code to be able to make tweaks to your header. Now you can customize your headers visually using Avoori.
Navigate to your website admin, browse to Appearance > Customize > Header.
- Change the Website Header Style and Design
- Customize the Website Main Menu Appearance
- Customizing the Header Media
- Customizing the Mobile Header
- Customizing the Mobile Menu Style
- Customizing the Site Search
- Customizing the Sticky Header
- How to Add a Call to Action Button to the Header
- How to Set Social Icons Menu in the Header
- How to Set the Website Logo
- Setting Branded Header Style
- Setting Centered Header Style
- Setting Expressive Header Style
- Setting Hidden or Custom Header Style
- Setting Linear Transparent Header Style
- Setting Minimal Header Style