A menu, also known as the navigation, is an integral part of any organized website. A well-planned menu can either make or break the accessibility of a website. It lets users browse the pages of your website in the most user-friendly way.
We will learn all about creating menus from scratch, assigning menu locations and more about menu customization as well.
Without much ado, let’s get started!
Navigate to the theme customizer by going to Appearance > Customize > Menus.
- Add and Edit the Menu Items Technical Configuration
- Available Menu Locations on Your Avoori Website
- How to Add Custom or External Links to the Menu
- How to Add Items and Links to a Menu
- How to Add New Top Level Pages Automatically to the Menu
- How to Create a New Menu
- How to Delete a Menu
- How to Delete Menu Items
- How to Edit Existing Menu Items
- How to Reorder the Menu Items Under the Menu Tab
- How to View or Change the Menu Location for Menus
- Understanding the Technical Configurations of a Menu or Show Advanced Menu Properties